ChainageWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Select an arc, line or polyline: Specify point for chainage(s), or [textAlignment/textFlip/textJustification/textPosition/Tickposition/Reverse]:
- Start the command by typing CHAIN from the command line or by clicking the ribbon button.
- Specify a point. This generates the chainage(s) as displayed, settings can be adjusted via the contextual ribbon or dynamically via the command line:
- textAlignment – cycles through the text alignment values
- textFlip – rotates the chainage text 180 degrees
- textJustification - cycles through the text justification values
- textPosition - cycles through the text position values
- Tickposition - cycles through the tick position values
- Reverse – Reverses the direction of the selected object
- Continue to select points as required.
- If the app is restarted, the previsously selected chainage position and value are saved and can be resumed
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Starts the chainage routine
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2017 support|