Label AxesWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Call the plugin by typing AXES at the command line, or place the plugin icon on the ribbon in the plugins area.
- In the graphical user interface, the user must first specify the insertion point of the labeling, which can be up, down, left, right or center.
- The user must specify a label start that can be numeric or alphabetic.
- The user can specify a prefix or suffix.
- On the right side, you can specify by means of a check if the text or suffix or prefix will be increased or not.
- In the increment text box, you must specify an integer for the increment of the suffix or prefix text.
- In the text height text box, specify a real number to specify the height of the label's text.
- The user will need to specify a starting angle of rotation for the text .
- The user will need to specify a text color for the text and another for the circle.
 These data can be modified during the labeling of the axes .
 The user can modify certain parameters during labeling.
Change label direction
By pressing the W key the label will be up with respect to the insertion point.
- By pressing the S key the label will be down with respect to the insertion point.
- By pressing the A key the label will be on the right side with respect to the insertion point.
- By pressing the D key the label will be on the left side with respect to the insertion point.
- By pressing the C key the label will be centered with respect to the insertion point.
Increase text size
Pressing the R key will increase the text by 0.05 for each time the key is pressed.
- Pressing the F key decreases the text by 0.05 for each time the key is pressed.
- Pressing the tab key will rotate the text by 90° each time the tab key is pressed.
- By pressing key 1 the user can change the prefix.
- By pressing key 2 the user will be able to change the main text.
- By pressing key 3 the user will be able to change the suffix.
Turn increment on or off
- The user will be able to activate or deactivate the increment in the main text prefix or prefix using the keys 4 5 6.
- By pressing key 4 the user will be able to deactivate/activate the increment of the prefix.
- By pressing key 5 the user can deactivate/activate the increase of the main text.
- By pressing key 4 the user will be able to deactivate/activate the increment of the suffix.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Draw and label axes alphabetically and numerically.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|