gbXML ViewerWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
The “SOLAR-COMPUTER” group is located on the “Add-Ins“ or “Plug-Ins“ tab of the multifunctional toolbar. Here, click on “gbXML Viewer”.
The command GBXMLVIEWER can also be entered in the command line.
A window with a list of levels and building elements will open. There are several ways to proceed:
- In the level list, click on a level whose elements you would like to highlight.
- While pressing the Ctrl key, click on additional levels to highlight these as well.
- Click on a building element type in order to highlight these elements.
- While pressing the Ctrl key, click on additional element types to highlight these elements as well.
- To close the gbXML Viewer window and discard all selections, click on the “Close” button.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
GBXMLVIEWER opens the selection dialog for the gbXML Viewer and allows users to visualize the gbXML data.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2018 and 2019-2020 support|
|Added support for Imperial and Metric units|
|Added 2017 support|