Bulk Attribute EditorWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Start by typing the BATT command
- Type in the attribute name you want to add/delete.
- Click "Setting" to customize the attribute you want to add.
- Click "Add" to add the attribute to all blocks. or
- Click "Delete" to delete the attribute from all blocks.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Bulk Attribute Editor
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|