AutoDimWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- After installing the plugin and opening AutoCAD, sign in to your Autodesk Account if you haven’t done so already.
- Type the command "AUTODIM" in the command line.
- If you get a verification message to load the DLL file, click on Always Load
- If you have purchased the app, a popup will show having the following:
- Dimension Style drop down list which contains all the dimension styles created in the AutoCAD drawing.
- Offset Distance text field which sets the distance between the dimension and the element being dimensioned
- Base Layer drop down lists whose polylines and circles will be dimensioned
- Target Dimension Layer drop down lists which will contain the dimensions
- Draw Dimensions button which will draw dimensions according to the selected Dimension Style (in step 2.1) for polylines and circles found in the base layer and put those dimensions in the corresponding target layer and which will be drawn at an offset specified in the Offset Distance text field (in step 3.2)
- Clear Dimensions button which will remove all dimensions in the Target Layers. Please be aware that this will remove all dimensions created by the user and by this plugin from the selected Target Layers
- Fill the drop down lists and fields with the needed data and press on the Draw Dimensions button to automatically add dimensions to your drawing. For a more elaborate explanation of the plugin, please check the help file included in the installation package.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Opens the form in which the user can select the layers he wants to dimension and the target layers which he wants to insert those dimensions in, along with the dimension offset and dimension style.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Version 1.0 has the ability to set 5 base layers to annotate their entities according to a set dimension style and an offset and place them in another layer set by the user. The user can also clear the target dimension layers.
For any issues, questions or notes, please contact our support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|