Access Space GeneratorWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
With the Equipment Access Space Generator for AutoCAD MEP you can quickly and easily create a 3D or 2D representation of equipment access space. The access space is created as an mvpart and is anchored to the piece of equipment.
The access space can quickly be generated by following these six easy steps.
1. Select the piece of equipment.
2. Select the insertion point of the access space.
3. Select the direction of the access space from the piece of equipment.
4. Input the desired width of the access space.
5. Input the desired depth of the access space.
6. Input the final elevation of the access space.
A ribbon based help system includes links to web based help files on topics such as:
1. How to create a layer key style.
2. How to create a positive access space.
3. How to create a negative access space.
4. How to create a 2D access space.
5. How to add the access space command to the equipment tab.
6. How to add the access space command to the right click context menu.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Starts the equipment access space generator plugin.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart Autodesk Product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP), and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Future planned enhancements include the ability to store dimensional and directional data directly on your mvparts.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added support for AutoCAD® MEP 2016 and 2017.|
Added support for AutoCAD® MEP 2015.
Added support for metric units.