Halo TextWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Command: Specify option [Convert/Revert/Edit/Settings]:
- Start the command by typing HALOTEXT from the command line or by clicking the ribbon button.
- Specify option. Select one of the options.
- Add - adds the halo effect to both mtext and dtext selected objects. This redraws the text objects with a halo.
- Remove - removes the halo from selected text objects. This redraws the text objects as normal
- Edit - modifies existing text objects that have a halo attached to them. This then applies the new radius to the revision polyline and redraws the cloud
- Settings - displays the settings dialog. HaloText may be applied to TrueType fonts, however, the halo affect will not be visible or printable.
- If you'd like to see the effect in your current drawing, ensure you have lineweights showing (LWDISPLAY=1)
- The halo affect is only visible and printable when using SHX fonts
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Starts the HALOTEXT command.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk Product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP), and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Opening a drawing on a computer that does not have the Halo Text app installed will not show a halo.
Please promote the app by leaving your feedback on Autodesk App Store (http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/ACD/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3ahalotext%3aen).
Don't forget to 'LIKE' us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/MDAPlugins).
HaloText may be applied to TrueType fonts, however, the halo affect will not be visible or printable.
The halo affect is only visible and printable when using SHX fonts
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2017 support (No change in version number).|
Added: 'Use Background Colour' setting