Count Blocks 2023Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Select the drawings to count blocks from by selecting a list tab
- When on the Set list tab, use the browse/remove buttons to specify a set of drawings from folders
- Select where to count blocks in: Entire drawing, Model space, Paper space or Selected objects
- Selected objects is only available when the Current list tab is selected
- Select exclude blocks on: Frozen layers, Non-plotted layers, Off layers
- Click Insert to insert a Table into the current drawing
- Click Copy to copy the block count data to the system clipboard
- Count Blocks has a Multi-Document interface dialog box meaning you can open/close the drawing and activate drawings while the dialog box is open.
- Count Blocks is a verb-noun / noun-verb command meaning you can select objects before or after the dialog box is open.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Opens the Counts Block 2023 dialog box.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|2023.0.0.0 Initial release supporting Autodesk® AutoCAD®, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Electrical, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Mechanical and Autodesk® AutoCAD® MEP. 2023.0.1.0 Bug Fix: Entitlement validation bug resolution.|
|2023.0.0.0 Initial release supporting Autodesk® AutoCAD®, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Electrical, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Mechanical and Autodesk® AutoCAD® MEP.|