Smart Sheets 2020Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Smart Sheets provides a set of tools for speeding up documentation in Autodesk® Revit®.
- Creates new sheets by selected template.
- Saves scale, graphical and crop information if needed.
- Saves position of views.
- Adds new views to corresponding sheets according to selected view position.
- Updates sheet parameters.
- Works with assembly views and sheets.
- Allows finding and filtering views by discipline and putting them into sheets.
Install or uninstall Smart Sheets according to standard procedures.
Download the app from the Autodesk App Store.
Double click the file to start the installation process.
Follow the instructions on your screen.
Installation file path: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2020
To uninstall, go to ‘Programs and Features’ on your Control Panel, select ‘TOOLS 4 BIM Dock 2020’ (published by AGACAD), and click ‘Uninstall.’
You can find E-Help in two ways: press F1 or click the E-Help button on the product main menu.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|New release for 2020|