Count Blocks 2020Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Select the drawings to count blocks from by selecting a list tab
- When on the Set list tab, use the browse / remove buttons to specify a set of drawings from folders
- Select where to count blocks in: Entire drawing, Model space,
- Paper space or Selected objectsSelected objects is only available when the Current list tab is selected
- Select exclude blocks on: Frozen layers, Non-plotted layers, Off layers
- Click Insert to insert a Table into the current drawing
- Click Copy to copy the block count data to the system clipboard
- Count Blocks has a Multi-Document interface dialog box meaning you can open/close the drawing and activate drawings while the dialog box is open.
- Count Blocks is a verb-noun / noun-verb command meaning you can select objects before or after the dialog box is open.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Opens the Counts Block 2020 dialog box
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
There is a bug in the feature that counts dynamic blocks by visibility states. The visibility states are currently only counted if the Visibility Name property is set at the default value of Visibility. This bug has been resolved in the updated version that is currently submitted to Autodesk for review and release.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|2020.0.0.0 Initial release supporting AutoCAD 2020. 2020.1.0.0 Major update release that includes all the 2021 version enhancements 2020.1.0.1 Added Dynamic Block visibility state and option to insert data as a Table 2020.1.1.0 Bug Fix: The visibility state of dynamic blocks are now counted regardless of the Visibility Name property. The app is now digitally signed for added security.|
|2020.0.0.0 Initial release supporting AutoCAD 2020. 2020.1.0.0 Major update release that includes all the 2021 version enhancements 2020.1.0.1 Added Dynamic Block visibility state and option to insert data as a Table|
|Initial release supporting AutoCAD 2020.|