Rebar Distribution dynamic blockWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Click on the Rebar Distribution dynamic block ribbon button under Add-ins tab or open the Tool Palettes under View tab in AutoCAD.
Right click and select the Rebar Distribution dynamic block palette. Now click on the Block to insert the Rebar.
- Use the grips to change the dimensions.
- Use Regen (shortcut RE) command to update the automatically calculated fields.
- To change the direction of the block: rotate the block with default rotate command (90 degrees clockwise), then open Properties panel (ctrl+1), select the block and change "006 Visibility" property to "X direction bars" or other and change "Angle 1" property to 70 degrees.
- Use “003 Pitch of rebars” lookup to change the pitch of the rebars.
- Use “004 Diameter” lookup to change the diameter of the rebars.
- Use “005 Bend part length of L shape rebars” lookup to change the length of the L shape rebars.
- We recommend to use DATA extraction table (it does not work with AutoCAD LT®) to automatically count the rebars.
- The properties with name start with a number (001 to 006) are the ones you need in the data extraction, to automatically count the rebars.
- Turn off the “Defpoints” layer to clear the view.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Opens the rebar distribution dynamic block in the current drawing.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2021 support (No change in version number). Added 2020 support (No change in version number).|