Read Help Document
Options Management software for Home Builders.
- Automatically configure "Lot Specific" plan sets in minutes with selections from a menu.
- "Rule Based" workflow with tools for assigning logic to elements within your drawings.
- Handles "Option on Option" or "Nested Options" with ease.
- Assign Selection Rules on Conflicting Options.
- Straight forward and organized approach for managing the most complicated option offerings.
- Integrates seamlessly with Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture/Autodesk® AutoCAD® MEP Project Navigator.
- Works with 2D or 3D projects.
About This VersionVersion 1.0.18, 1/17/2018
Version: 1.0.18 -Now checking for current open solved drawing before solving. -Added solving dialog during solve process. -Added test rule feature to rule builder dialog. -Added purge solved set files in edit option sets right-click menu. -Now creating selected options CSV files in root project folder when solving (for scheduling purposes on sheets). Version: 1.0.17 -Fixed bug with rule error near double open parentheses. -Fixed bug where object option rule builder deleting rule when hitting cancel. Version: 1.0.16 -Hotfix: Revised property option stored data to be treated as "Hard Element" to allow copy from drawing to drawing. Also fixed crash when gathering empty property options created prior to hotfix. -Hotfix: Fixed crash when selecting Solve Blocks tab in LotSpec settings. Version: 1.0.15 -Added lspcAutoDimBlock command for inserting Auto Dimension blocks. -Revised Auto Dim Blocks from dynamic with visibility states for orientations, to standard blocks with individual definitions for each orientation. Version: 1.0.14 -Removed Style Option tool. -Expanded Property Option tool to include StyleId, LayerId, LinteypeId, Color, etc. -Fixed issue with auto save file naming. Version: 1.0.13 -Now deleting "Don't Mirror" lines after solve when mirror not selected. -All LotSpec layers now created as not plot by default. Version: 1.0.12 -Added regen during solve after all layers turned on to ensure stretch options pick up all objects. Version: 1.0.11 -Fixed bug with layer renaming in solved option set views. Version: 1.0.10 -Added Quick Sheets command. Version: 1.0.9 -Fixed bug with re-path of data links during solve option sets. Version: 1.0.8 -LotSpec Server updates only. Version: 1.0.7 -Revised ribbon layout -Added top level menus where right-click functions available