The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® AutoCAD® has following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports colors.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013 (Both Win 32 and 64 bit).
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin. With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring a user intervention. Advantages are
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is actual plugin cost + 50 USD.
For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.
- The paid version cost of this product is 79 USD. You can buy paid version of this product from here.
- For any query or activation, please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.