The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® AutoCAD® has following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports colors.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013 (Both Win 32 and 64 bit).
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.
- The paid version cost of this product is 79 USD. You can buy paid version of this product from here.
- For any query or activation, please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 10-Jul-2017
1. Enhancement : Exporting Layer wise assembly tree / Browser.
2.Update : Added support for Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2018.
3. Update : Updated technical support contact details.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 03-Jun-2016
1. Enhancement: AutoCAD 2017 is now supported.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 18-May-2016
1. Feature: Supports HTML templates. WebGL models will get automatically embedded in selected template.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 09-Dec-2015
1. Added support to export selected entities.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 24-Sep-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 03-Aug-2015
1. Added option to include navigation control buttons (rotate, zoom, pan) buttons to the exported model.
2. Fixed: Rotation axis going off-centre if model is exported after panning.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 18-Jul-2015
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 19-May-2015
1. Support AutoCAD version 2016.
2. Active view is now properly exported.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 13-Oct-2014
1. Fixed: User who have different local settings (e.g. comma character as decimal separator)can now export valid WebGL files.
2. Trial period changes from 6 months to 10 times.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 29-May-2014
1. Compatible with AutoCAD® 2015.
2. Trial period changes from 6 months to 5 times.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 11-Apr-2014
1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.
2. Supports exporting wired bodies.
3. Supports face level colors and body level colors.
We are not supporting textures in this version.