7cad Forge PDF
There is no auto-publish command in the Autodesk® AutoCAD® Core Engine over Autodesk® Forge. This app will help you do it. 7cad Forge PDF will auto-publish all drawings in the whole folder.
1. Select a folder of drawings to publish. If there is a sheet set dst file, the sheet set will be read and published. If there is no sheet set, all drawings in the folder and its subfolders will be published.
2. Select or type in a plotter name. The plotter must be a valid plotter in the Forge server.
3. If it is plotting to PDF, you have options to merge pdf files to one multi-page pdf file.
4. Publishing used to come with custom files (pc3, pmp, xref, image, font files). You can put all those files in a folder and click the [Custom-Files] button to upload it to Forge.
5. Finally, click Run and check the Result tab.
This app uses a custom installer.
If you log into the default Forge App account of 7cad, you are restricted to run up to 18 drawings only, whether you have a full license or not. See "HOW IT WORK" section in the full help document to know more about the term of a Forge App.
This is a trial app. The limitations of the trial are:
1. non-commercial use.
2. You can try the trial to publish up to about 400 drawings (using your own Forge App account).