“JSON Exporter For Autodesk® AutoCAD®” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
It has the following features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Improved material appearance with default support of light in three.js editor/viewer.
- We provide 10 trials of the plugin during which you can use the full set of features without any limitations.
- After the 10 trials, you will need to activate the plugin. You can download the paid version of this product from here.
- For activation please contact at: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin. With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring a user intervention. Advantages are
1. You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin
2. You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is actual plugin cost + 50 USD.
For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
22.214.171.124 Release Date: 22-Mar-2018
1. Support to AutoCAD 2019
2. Material appearance enhancement with default support of light in three.js editor/viewer
*We do not support texture in this version.
126.96.36.199 Release Date: 08-Aug-2017
1. Part and Face level color support.
2. Cumulative transformation.
3. 4.5 version JSON format support.
4. Supports both part and assembly models.
5. Visibility of nodes.
6. Face level transparency