The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® AutoCAD® has following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports colors.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016 (Both Win 32 and 64 bit).
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of AutoCAD E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin. With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring a user intervention. Advantages are
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is actual plugin cost + 50 USD.
For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com