General Usage Instructions
TAGGER is a useful tool to visualize the information of any element inside any inserted BIM model.
- Configure QUICK PROPERTIES in Navisworks. Press F12, choose INTERFACE, QUICK PROPERTIES, check SHOW QUICK PROPERTIES, add DEFINITIOnS to the list.
- In the PROISAC toolbar press the TAGGER icon to start the plugin.
- Configure the COLOR of the text shown.
- Use the ENABLE and DISABLE buttons to attach or detach the plugin to Navisworks and SHOW or NO SHOW the tag text.
- Choose if you want to WRITE THE DATA ON CLICK, to create a SavedViewPoint with the TAG, or to add more TAGS to the current SavedViewPoint.
- Choose if you want to display the title of the CATEGORY in the data shown of the elements.
- In the PROISAC toolbar press the SAVEDVIEWPOINS EXPORTER icon to start the plugin.
- Select Image Size to export.
- Select SavedVierpoints to export.
- Press Ok and write a name for the EXCEL REPORT.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Some users behind a Firewall or proxy may have problems activating the add-in. Please follow the instruction on the link to solve proxy problems.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|NEW FUNCIONALITY!!! Now you can use all the SavedViewpoints to create a detailed report in EXCEL with our new tool SAVEDVIEWPOINTS EXPORTER that comes free with TAGGER.|
|New: All Images saved while Tagging, have now data stored at the comments. This data refers to ths ids of tagged elements, reference points, location and date of creation of the image. This data will be used for a new release to export a report to excel.|
|Updated for Navisworks 2024|
|Updated for Navisworks 2022|
|Updated for Navisworks 2021 New interface design|
|Updated for Navisworks 2020|
|Fixed Bug when QUICK PROPERTIES are not configured. Now TAGGER can use the current SAVEDVIEW to tag elements. Fixed Bug that tagged wrong information of the current element. Fixed text position in Naviswork 2016.|