General Usage Instructions
1) Launch the Autodesk Navisworks Manage software and open a model file.
2) Start plugin by selecting an option from the tab "Tool Add-ins -> iFieldModelCompare".
3) Enter the specific Email address and click on 'Upload data' button.
4) After a successful upload first version of file data, use same process, upload a second version of the file data.
5) Then click on 'Show File' button to show the list of all files which you used to upload data.
6) Select specific file name from the Dropdown list to compare two versions of a selected file. After selection it shows the all versions of records which are uploaded.
7) For comparison you must select one record from the left list and another record from the right list. If you want to create a set of comparison results, then enable 'Create set' option. Then click on the 'Compare' button.
8) After successful comparison, it will display their differences and created sets.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system
Here are popular apps developed by us
- iFieldBIMDataExtracter (BDE)
- AutoViewGenerater (AVG)
- ClashViewPointManager (CVPM)
- AutoSleeveDimension (ASD)
- iFBIM CVP SYNC
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2020 support|