General Usage Instructions
- Sign Up on https://www.3drepo.io for a free account.
- Create a Project and a new model.
- Open Autodesk Navisworks desktop application and load a 3D Model.
- In Navisworks open the ‘Export add-ins’ tab in the tools ribbon.
- Click on the 3D Repo Plugin to activate it.
- Select appropriate server and provide your login credentials.
- In the new window from a drop-down list select Teamspace, Project and your Model.
- Model Information contains the parameters.
- Last Revision contains the information about the previously uploaded model.
- For a new revision provide Revision Name (Alphanumeric and Underscores Only).
- Description is an optional field.
- Press ‘Upload’ and wait for the processing to finish.
- Once completed, the uploaded data will be available on https://www.3drepo.io
You can upload parts of the model by hiding unselected model elements and saving the file as NWD. 3D Repo plugin will only upload the visible model elements. Any colour override to model elements in Navisworks will be sent to 3D Repo as well.
Note: Please install the file in the following path C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Navisworks Manage.
Run the msi installer file and it will automatically install the plug-in to the Autodesk Navisworks application space. Upon successful installation, the 3D Repo Uploader icon can be found within the "Tool add-ins" tab of the main Navisworks application window.
To uninstall the app please right click on app and click on uninstall button. The app will be uninstalled.
Hint: The plug-in only uploads currently visible geometry so to selectively upload a section of the whole scene, simply hide unwanted parts using the selection tree and Hide/Show functionality.
Please install the file in the following path C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Navisworks Manage or Navisworks Simulate with selected versions.
- No support for textures
- No support for saved views
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Support for 3drepo.io v4.0.0 and newer|
|Support for 3drepo.io v3.12 and newer|
|Support for 3drepo.io v3.10 and newer|
|Support for 3drepo.io v2.16|