BIM 360 IssuesWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Download and install the latest version of the BIM 360 Desktop Connector
- Download and install the BIM 360 Issues.exe
- Sign-in using your Autodesk ID
- Open an NWD file that you have published to a Project Files folder in BIM 360 Document Management
- Navigate to the BIM 360 Issues Tab within the Navisworks Ribbon Interface
- View a list of issues that have been created on the open NWD file
- Select Issues to show details in the BIM 360 Issues Panel
- View, respond and changes status of issues
- Hit 'Create Issue' to create new issues within Navisworks
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in. You may need to restart Autodesk Product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, you can run the installer again, or click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs, and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
- Navisworks Manage or Simulate: 2019 (Service Pack 1 Installed) or 2020.
- Autodesk Desktop Connector.
- BIM 360 Document Management Project Access.
Will work with NWD files published to BIM 360 Document Management 'Project Files' folders only.
|Version Number||Version Description|