BIMCAVE Export Properties to ExcelWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
HOW TO USE:
1. Select the model Elements.
2. Click “LIST PROPERTIES” to have the list of available parameters.
3. Select from the list the properties you want to export.
4. Select the Excel file you want to export data from “Select Excel File”.
5. Enter the Sheet name under “Excel Sheet Name”.
6. Click “EXPORT”.
7. You will be able to see the actual progress from the progress bar and also information about total properties and completed properties under the right corner of progress bar.
8. After Export is completed you will receive information about file location.
9. You may open the latest excel file by clicking the link under “Click Below to Open Last Saved File”.
Install or uninstall the BIMCAVE Custom Parameter according to standard procedures.
Download the app from the Autodesk App store.
Double click the file to start the installation process.
Follow the instructions on your screen.
To uninstall this plug-in, you can run the installer again, or click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Compatible to Autodesk® Navisworks® 2018. Compatible to Autodesk Navisworks 2019. Compatible to Autodesk Navisworks 2020.|