AR VR for Autodesk® Navisworks®
About the plugin:
The plugin allows you to publish Navisworks models to Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
For more details, please visit our website : https://visionworkplace.com/products/ar-vr-for-autodesk-navisworks
Android App (to open exported model to AR VR): Epic AR VR
1. If you need any custom development on AR and VR
2. If you want to integrate this plugin to your solution
3. For SDK to read .unitydata file in unity
How does it work?
Install this plugin. and then open Navisworks.
In the Ribbonbar you will see the plugin tab. Load any model set view (this view will be the initial view in VR) and click on the "Export" button. It will generate a folder in your system.
Transfer the converted folder to your Mobile or Tablet.
Install this Android App to Mobile or Tablet. IOS app coming soon.
Open an Android app "Epic AR VR" and browse the exported file "*.unitydata"
Now select whether you want to load the model for Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality
Visit our website for more information watch the below video or visit: http://visionworkplace.com/how_to_use_ar_vr
1. One time export for Augmented and Virtual reality
2. Your files will be secure. You own the file and you will not store it to anyone else's server
3. Quick load time in AR and VR
4. Small file size
5. Control quality and size of generated AR VR file
6. Colors and material (texture not supported in the current version)
7. Option to publish only selected model items
8. Hide parts which you do not require to be converted
The Android app is free, but you do need to buy this plugin. For pricing please contact : email@example.com
Support and Query
We would like to help you in case of any concerns
Note: The app is supported for Android devices which support AR and VR.
15 days trial