“JSON Exporter For Autodesk® Navisworks®” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
It has the following features:
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency.
- We provide 10 trials of the plugin during which you can use the full set of features without any limitations.
- After the 10 trials, you will need to activate the plugin.
- For activation please contact at: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
126.96.36.199 Release Date: 09-Mar-2018
- Model tree in JSON was incorrect in some cases.
- Improved traversing time.
- Reduced JSON file size.
- Added EULA in About dialogue.
188.8.131.52 Release Date: 09-Nov-2017
1. Cumulative transformation.
2. 4.5 version JSON format support.
3. Supports both part and assembly models.
4. Visibility of nodes.
5. Face level transparency
We do not support texture in this version.