JSON Exporter for Autodesk® Navisworks® - Trial
JSON Exporter for Autodesk® Navisworks® exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Cumulative transformation.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Face level transparency.
- JSON version 4.5 format supported.
- Controls the visibility of nodes.
- A default compression helps to reduce the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Navisworks Manage & Navisworks Simulate Applications.
Click here to view the partial client list.
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 59 USD. Users can purchase the paid version from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.