Read Help Document
The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk Navisworks has following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level colour.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size. All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Navisworks 2016, 2017,2018 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For licensing and more Information please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Navisworks E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
Note: We are not supporting textures in this version.
About This VersionVersion 220.127.116.11, 4/12/2019
Enhancement: Upgraded licensing system.