The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk Navisworks has following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level colour.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size. All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Navisworks 2015, 2016, 2017,2018 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For licensing and more Information please click here.
188.8.131.52 Release Date 06-April-2018
1. Enhancement: Added support for Navisworks 2019
- Cancel button doesn't work on export progress bar.
- Application crashes while empty file is exported.
184.108.40.206 Release Date 09-Feb-2018
1. Enhancement: Improved traversing time and reduced HTML file size.
- Some entities were missing in exported HTML file.
- Duplicate tessellation data was written in HTML for some entities.
220.127.116.11 Release Date 13-Jul-2017
1. Update : Added support for Navisworks 2018
18.104.22.168 Release Date 05-Dec-2016
1. Feature: Supports HTML templates. WebGL models will get automatically embedded in selected template.
2. Enhancement: Implemented new model query method to allow exporting large models.
3. Enhancement: Added support for Navisworks 2017.
22.214.171.124 Release Date 18-Jan-2016
1. Supported Navisworks version 2016.
126.96.36.199 Release Date 29-Sep-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
2. New Feature: You can now export selected entities only. Can be a huge time saver!
188.8.131.52 Release Date 10-Aug-2015
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
2. Added option to include navigation control buttons (rotate, zoom, pan) buttons to the exported model.
184.108.40.206 Release Date 23-Mar-2015
1. Fixed: User who have different local settings (e.g. comma character as decimal separator) can now export valid WebGL files.
220.127.116.11 Release Date 30-Jun-2014
1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.
2. Supports face level colors and body level colors.
We are not supporting textures in this version.