About the plugin:
The plugin will convert a Navisworks Model to a .epic file and then that .epic file needs to be transferred to a Mobile or Tablet to load and view in Mobile and Tablet devices.
Visit our website for more information: http://www.visionworkplace.com
Step1: Download the Android app "Epic 3D View" for your Mobile or Tablet from the play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epicviewer
Step2: Export file with this plugin "Publish to Mobile View for Autodesk Navisworks"
Step3: Transfer .epic file exported using the plugin to your Mobile or Tablet and open it from "Epic 3D View"
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecKmos5idJ8
1. Open Navisworks Models to Mobile devices
2. Capable of publishing huge model for Mobile and Tablet View
3. Quick process of file conversion
4. Small output (.epic) file size
5. Load model quickly in Mobile devices without internet
6. Mobile application (Epic 3D Viewer) is available free in the Android App Store. The Viewer provides controllers like Cutting Planes, Explode, Walk&Rotate, Views etc.
The application is available in both versions, trial as well as pro.
The trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality. After that the Pro version is required to generate the .epic file. Epic 3D Viewer (Android Application) is always free.
Activation of Pro version
1. A license key will be provided after the purchase of the Pro version
2. Add this license key in the Help dialog and activate the plugin.
For more details please visit: http://visionworkplace.com/license-activation
Support and Query
We would like to help you in case of any concerns
The trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality.
About This VersionVersion 6.0, 5/28/2020