Read Help Document
“3DPDF Exporter for Autodesk Navisworks” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has the following features:
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk Navisworks 2016, 2017,2018 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here.The trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For Licensing and more information please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Navisworks E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc
Note: We are not supporting textures in this version.
About This VersionVersion 184.108.40.206, 4/9/2019
1. Enhancement: Upgraded licensing system.