The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk Navisworks has following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level colour.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size. All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Navisworks 2016, 2017,2018, 2019 and 2020.
Note: We are not supporting textures in this version.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 7 day trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.You will need to activate this plugin after 7 day trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 59 USD for subscription based single machine-locked license. User can buy the paid version from here.
- We also provides floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For activation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Maya E.g. 2013, 2014 etc.
About This VersionVersion 4.3.19143.3049, 6/6/2019
1. Enhancement: - Added support for Navisworks 2020. - Upgraded licensing system.