“3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk Navisworks” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has the following features :
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk Navisworks 2016, 2017,2018 and 2019.
We are not supporting textures in this version.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.
- The paid version cost of this product is 99 USD. You can buy the paid version from here.
- For activation, please contact : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Navisworks E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc
About This VersionVersion 220.127.116.11, 5/22/2019
1. Enhancement: Added support for Navisworks 2020.