3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® NavisWorks® - Trial
3DPDF Exporter for Autodesk® NavisWorks® exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Supports face-level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk Navisworks 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- Supports Navisworks Manage & Navisworks Simulate Application
Click here to view the partial client list.
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 139 USD. You can purchase the product from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 399 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.