About the 3D PDF:
A 3D PDF is a standard Adobe PDF document that contains interactive 3D content
About the plugin:
The plugin allows you to convert 3D models to 3D PDF files.
For more details, please visit our website: https://visionworkplace.com/products/3d-pdf-converter-for-autodesk-navisworks
1. Generate interactive 3D PDF of the Navisworks model
2. Capable of generating 3D PDF file of a huge model
3. Quick process of 3D PDF generate
4. Share design without huge CAD software needed to view
5. Small file size
6. Control quality and size of generated interactive 3D PDF file
7. Colors and material
8. Option to write selected model items in 3D PDF file
9. Hide part which not needed to be converted to 3D PDF
10. Option to add a property to PDF.
11. All the Navisworks views added to 3DPDF.
12. 3DPDF can be converted from Navisworks using Batch process. For more information please contact support.
The application is available in both versions, trial as well as pro.
The trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality. In the Trial version, generated 3D PDF will have footer displaying the source of 3D PDF generation. That will be removed in the Pro version. The trial version is for testing the functionality of the plugin. After that Pro version is required for generating and sharing 3D PDF files
For more details about Trial Version
Activation of Pro version
1. The license key will be provided after the purchase of Pro version.
2. Add this license key in Help dialog and activate the plugin.
For more details please visit: http://visionworkplace.com/license-activation
Support and Query
We would like to help you in case of any concerns
About This VersionVersion 12, 7/6/2020