The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Navisworks® ” exports solid bodies OBJ file.
The OBJ Exporter For Navisworks has following features
- It supports both face level and body level material colour.
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size to as much as possible.
- OBJ Exporter works with Autodesk® Navisworks® 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For licensing and more information about this product please click here.
220.127.116.11 Release Date 13-Jul-2017
1. Update : Supported Navisworks version 2018.
18.104.22.168 Release Date 26-Sep-2016
1. Enhancement: Added support for Navisworks 2018
2. Enhancement: Solved issue of exporting large models.
22.214.171.124 Release Date 21-Jan-2016
1. Supported Navisworks version 2016.
126.96.36.199 Release Date 29-Sep-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
188.8.131.52 Release Date 10-Aug-2014
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
184.108.40.206 Release Date 12-Oct-2014
1. Fixed bug related to global language.
220.127.116.11 Release Date 12-Jun-2014
1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.
2. Supports face level colors and body level colors.
We are not supporting the textures in this version.