About the OBJ format:
The OBJ file format is a simple data-format that represents 3D geometry alone — namely, the position of each vertex, the UV position of each texture coordinate vertex, vertex normals, and the faces that make each polygon defined as a list of vertices, and texture vertices. Vertices are stored in a counter-clockwise order by default, making explicit declaration of face normals unnecessary. OBJ coordinates have no units, but OBJ files can contain scale information in a human readable comment line.
YOU CAN USE THIS PLUGIN AS STANDALONE AS WELL. PLEASE CONTACT.
About the plugin:
The plugin allows you to import OBJ file to Navisworks. The OBJ file format is a simple data-format that represents 3D geometry. It contains the model's triangle (vertices, indices) data and material data.
Visit our website for more information: http://www.visionworkplace.com
Steps to use the plugin
- Click on Import OBJ button
- Browse obj file
- Browse NWC file save location
- OK, process will be started and after it finished you will get confirmation message with saved location.
- Import obj file to Navisworks
- File converted and saved as NWC
The application is available in both versions, trial as well as pro.
Trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality. Trial version is for testing the functionality of the plugin. After that Pro version is required for generating and sharing .OBJ files
Activation of Pro version
- License key will be provided after purchase of Pro version from: Pro version
- Add this license key in Help dialog and activate the plugin.
For more details please visit: http://visionworkplace.com/license-activation
Support and Query
We would like to help you in case of any concerns
This is a 15 days trial version.