OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Navisworks® - Trial
“OBJ Exporter For Autodesk Navisworks” exports solid bodies to an OBJ file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Color is exported in the output file.
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Navisworks Manage & Navisworks Simulate Applications
- OBJ Exporter works with Autodesk Navisworks 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022.
Click here to view the partial client list.
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 109 USD. You can purchase the product from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 299 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- The automation license costs 299 USD.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.