JTB DwgNotes TrialWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
To use DwgNotes:
- Use the command DwgNotes.
- Enter the note and press Apply to add or apply changes to a note.
- Select a note in the list to edit it.
- Select a note and press Delete to remove it from the list.
- Turn on Notification can be used to be notified if there are notes in a drawing that is opened.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Launch the DWG Notes dialog box
Double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this app, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it.
On Windows 10 Version 1703 or later press Windows+I on the keyboard to access Settings or click the lower-left Start button on the desktop to expand Start Menu, and then select Settings in it. Click on Apps. On older versions click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
For more information on using this app, please review our full documentation on DwgNotes web page.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Fixed error the app doesn't show Notification when it is turned on.|
|Added AutoCAD 2022 support Implemented JTB License.|
|Added Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2021 support. No change in version number.|
AutoCAD® 2013 support and empty notes not allowed