AWWA Content PackWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
This content pack includes the following pipes, fittings, and valves in AWWA standard:
- AWWA C110 (A21.10-12) - Ductile-Iron and Gray-Iron Fittings
- AWWA C111 (-12) – Rubber-Gasket Joints for Ductile-Iron Pressure Pipe and Fittings
- AWWA C115 (A21.15-11) - Flanged Ductile-Iron Pipe with Ductile-Iron or Gray-Iron Threaded Flanges
- AWWA C151 (A21.51-09) - Ductile-Iron Pipe, Centrifugally Cast
- AWWA C153 (A21.53-11) - Ductile-Iron Compact Fittings
- AWWA C200 (-12) - Steel Water Pipe, 6 In. (150 mm) and Larger
- AWWA C207 (-13) - Steel Pipe Flanges for Waterworks Service, Sizes 4 in. Through 144 In. (100 mm Through 3600 mm)
- AWWA C208 (-12) - Dimensions for Fabricated Steel Water Pipe Fittings
- AWWA C220 (-12) - Stainless-Steel Pipe, 1/2 In (13mm) and Larger
- AWWA C221 (-12) - Fabricated Steel Mechanical Slip-Type Expansion Joints
- AWWA C226 (-13) – Stainless-Steel Fittings for Waterworks Service, Sizes 1/2 In. Through 72 In. (13 mm Through 1,800 mm)
- AWWA C228 (-14) - Stainless-Steel Pipe Flange Joints for Water Service-Sizes 2 In. Through 72 In. (50 mm Through 1,800 mm)
- AWWA C500 (-09) - Metal-Seated Gate Valves for Water Supply Service
- AWWA C504 (-15) - Rubber-Sealed Butterfly Valves
- AWWA C507 (-15) - Ball Valves, 6 In. Through 60 In. (150 mm through 1500 mm)
- AWWA C508 (-09) - Swing-Check Valves for Waterworks Service, 2-In. Through 24-In. (50-mm Through 600-mm) NPS
- AWWA C509 (-15) - Resilient-Seated Gate Valves for Water Supply Service
- AWWA C515 (-15) - Reduced-Wall, Resilient-Seated Gate Valves for Water Supply Service
- AWWA C516 (-14) - Large-Diameter Rubber-Seated Butterfly Valves, Sizes 78 In. (2000 mm) and Large
- AWWA C517 (-16) - Resilient-Seated Cast-Iron Eccentric Plug Valves
- AWWA C518 (-13) - Dual-Disc Swing-Check Valves for Waterworks Service
- AWWA C520 (-14) - Knife Gate Valves, Sizes 2 In. (50 mm) Through 92 In. (2,400 mm)
- AWWA C900 - Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pressure Pipe and Fabricated Fittings, 4 In. Through 60 In. (100 mm Through 1500 mm)
- AWWA C901 (-08) - Polyethylene (PE) Pressure Pipe and Tubing, ½ In. (13 mm) through 3 In. (76 mm), for Water Service
- AWWA C903 (-16) – Polyethylene-Aluminum-Polyethylene (PE-AL-PE) Composite Pressure Pipes, 1/2 in (12 mm) through 2 in (51 mm), for Water Service
- AWWA C904 (-16) - Crosslinked Polyethylene (PEX) Pressure Tubing, ½ In. (13 mm) Through 3 In. (76 mm), for Water Service
- AWWA C905 (-10) - Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pressure Pipe and Fabricated Fittings, 14 In. Through 48 In. (350 mm Through 1,200 mm)
- AWWA C906 - Polyethylene (PE) Pressure Pipe and Fittings, 4 In. (100 mm) Through 65 In. (1,600 mm), for Waterworks
- AWWA C907 (-12) – Injection-Molded Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pressure Fittings, 4In. Through 12 In. (100 mm Through 300 mm), for Water, Wastewater, and Reclaimed Water Service
- AWWA C909 - Molecularly Oriented Polyvinyl Chloride (PVCO) Pressure Pipe, 4 In. (100 mm), and Larger
These catalogs are compatible with AutoCAD Plant 3D 2021 and later versions. This installer will copy AWWA Pipes and Fittings.pcat and AWWA Valves.pcat into your content catalog location (C:\AutoCAD Plant 3D Content\ CPak AWWA\).
To uninstall this content pack, do the following:
1.From the Windows Start menu, open the Control Panel.
2.Select Programs and Features.
3.Select CPak AWWA 2024.
These catalogs contain some joints and connection types that do not exist in the software. You may need to create them manually.
•Use the PLANTENDCODES command to create new endcodes.
•Go to the Piping Connection Settings to customize the joint setup from Project Setup.
For questions about this content pack, send an email to the Plant Content Team (email@example.com).
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Upgrade to 2021 and later versions|
|Upgrade to 2020 and later versions|
|Upgrade to 2019 & higher release|
|Upgrade to 2018 & higher release|
|Upgrade to 2017 & higher release|
|Upgrade to 2016 & higher release|
|Upgrade to 2014 & higher release Updated as per latest AWWA standards|
|Upgrade to 2017 version Merge default Cpak AWWA Added 255 parts and fixed some issues|