TTH Sheet Set Revision ManagerWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Open Sheet Set Revision Manager
Manage License: - Switch between Network and Standalone license - Enter Activation Code for Standalone license
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from the Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall any other application from your system.
For standalone license:
- The activation code will be sent via email after purchasing.
- To enter the activation code, please use the command TTH_SSRM_License > Standalone > Activate. Please restart AutoCAD after activating.
- This tool needs an internet connection to activate the product and to check the license status.
- Each standalone license is locked to one computer only and is non-transferable.
For network license:
- You need a computer to run a licensed pool
- Any other computers from the same network will use licenses from the pool.
- To switch to a network license, please use the command TTH_SSRM_License > Network License on the client computer.
For more information or contribution, please email us at email@example.com
If you encounter any errors, please help us by sending us the description and details. We will try to fix it as soon as possible.
|Update to support Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2024
|Update to support AutoCAD 2023
|Add option to leave last rows in the revision table empty. Improve stability Bugs fixed
|Add an option for numbering revision per Subset Add ability to search for sequences when adding/removing revision sequences on sheet Minor bug fix
|Support Autodesk AutoCAD 2020 Add Set Start revision number on each sheet Add support to copy/paste from Excel Improve workflow Bug fix Change format of revision file, previous format is not supported