Python Pipe SupportWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
With this app, you will be able to create a pipe and cable tray supports that are not included in Plant 3D by default. All these additional supports are fully customizable and parametric, so they can be modified easily to fit your needs.
After installation just run the PLANTREGISTERCUSTOMSCRIPTS command and restart Plant3D.
Then in the Spec Editor, you can open your project’s pipe support spec (YOUR PROJECT\Spec Sheets\PipeSupportsSpec.pspc) and add the new supports to it from the provided SAMPLE catalog (YOUR CONTENT FOLDER\CPak Common\Python_Pipe_Support\V-01\Python_Pipe_Support.acat).
From here you can create as many pipe support catalogs as you want, just copy the provided sample catalog (rename it otherwise, it can be overwritten in case of a reinstall!) and create as many new customizable pipe support as you want.
- The installer is automatically detecting the used Content Folder location for Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 64 bit versions. So the necessary files will be extracted to the default content center location or any other place you moved the content folder too. It is even working when using the shared content folder.
- Register the new scripts inside the AutoCAD Plant 3D program with the PLANTREGISTERCUSTOMSCRIPTS command.
- Then please restart the program.
- Add your customized supports to your project's Pipe Support Spec (YOUR PROJECT\Spec Sheets\PipeSupportsSpec.pspc)
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
- Select Python Pipe Support, and then click Uninstall.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Version 1.02 - 2020. Apr. 27.: - Modifying the installer for Plant 3D 2021|