ASME BPE Tube Tri-Clamp Fittings (mm OD Size)Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Copy the "TriClamp Tube & Fittings mm Desc - BiT.PCAT" file and the folder “TriClamp Tube & Fittings mm Desc – BiT” to your Autodesk® AutoCAD® Plant 3D shared content folder or "C:\AutoCAD Plant 3D <version>\CPAK Common" folder.
Use the “TriClamp SS 304 mm” Spec as is or the catalog as a source of Tube, Fittings, Flanges, Gaskets, Valves, Strainers and Gauges to be added to your ASME BPE piping specifications.
Ball, Butterfly, Check and Multi-port Valves are included. (Note that multi-port valve configuration built up from modules have no Isometric representation)
For more details visit YouTube link here.
Catalog support folder exists in this location:
• Windows 7/8.1/10: C:\AutoCAD Plant 3D 2022 Content\ CPak Common \TriClamp Tube & Fittings mm Desc - BiT.PCAT \
To uninstall this content pack, please go to Control Panel => Programs and Features => select the " TriClamp Tube & Fittings mm Desc - BiT.PCAT " => Uninstall
After installation, the catalog is copied to the latest version of the Plant 3D CPak Content folder.
If you are using a previous version of AutoCAD Plant 3D in your machines. Please follow the below steps.
- Copy the ‘TriClamp Tube & Fittings mm Desc - BiT’ folders from the path C:\AutoCAD Plant 3D 2022 Content\CPak Common\
- Paste in to the CPak Common folder of your version
3. Copy the ‘TriClamp Tube & Fittings mm Desc – BiT.PCAT’ file from the path C:\AutoCAD Plant 3D 2022 Content\CPak Common \
4. Paste in to the CPak Common folder of your version
No known issues. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any observations.
For support please email email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Updated to 2022 version|