“JSON Exporter For Autodesk® AutoCAD®” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
It has the following features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Improved material appearance with default support of light in three.js editor/viewer.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin. With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring a user intervention. Advantages are
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is actual plugin cost + 50 USD.
For Licensing and more Information Please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- We are providing 7 day trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.You will need to activate this plugin after 7 day trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 49 USD for subscription based single machine-locked license. User can buy the paid version from here.
- We also provides floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here.
- For activation, please contact: email@example.com
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of AutoCAD E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.