IntegaDesign Python Supportcatalog BE2|3
Support catalog based on the independent and own adaptation of the Bernecker catalogue 2 (v. 06.2018) & 3(v. 07.2022).
This is just a free partial Catalog to show how IntegaDesign Supports works! Get in touch with us if you are interested in the complete catalog!
The catalog is created in metric units and works perfectly with ISO 1127 Pipes.
This catalog is the high detail version. This means that it has more geometric details than the Low Detail Version..
This Free Package includes:
2x Full parametric sample Supports between DN15 and DN300 and DN15 and DN50
1x Sample Clamp
1x Sample Sliding plate
1x Sample Parameterslist with shortcodes
1x Sample Catalog
1x Sample Spec
This catalog is just a free example of our premium catalog with more than 300 combinations.
- Supports, SlidingPlate, and Clamps can be used combined through parameter shortcodes. You only have one combined support in Autodesk® AutoCAD® Plant 3D
- The clip can be rotated 45° clock -or counterclockwise or any other degree.
- super easy usage for the user, because clamps and supports which are adjustable are restricted in a range.
- cool visual feedback if support is the right one or not through the high-detail geometries and restrictions for each support/clamp
- additional snap point to create a steel structure exactly at the bottom of the Support.
- another grip points to move clamps to your steel structure or adjust the height.
- possibility to adjust the gap between the clamps and the support if needed through parameters.
- all parameters for the supports can be driven/changed inside AutoCAD Plant 3D if needed.
- intelligent auto adjustment function inside Plant 3D, in regard to adding additional sliding plate.
All components are custom python scripts,
Check out the Screenshots & Video.
More catalogs will be coming soon! Keep updated or get in touch with us for special requests, see our Profile.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Best free Python support catalog!!. Can you share the document relate how to make it? I want to make some custom support for my own as well.
Hi Quan, We are pleased that you like the demo catalog. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with a document, but you are welcome to contact us if you need assistance in creating your own supports. We will be happy to help.