Content Pack for Georg Fischer Piping Systems
Digitally signed app
This content pack includes the following compatible piping, fittings & valves catalogs for Georg Fischer. The catalogs are compatible with the materials including PVC, CPVC, PVC-CPVC-U, and ABS.
- Diaphragm Progef Natural Valves
- ABS Pipes and Fittings Catalog
- ABS Valve Catalog
- CPVC Pipes and Fittings
- CPVC Valves
- PVC Pipes and Fittings Catalog Phase 1
- PVC Pipes and Fittings Catalog Phase 2
- PVC Valves Catalog Phase 1
- PVC Valves Catalog Phase 2
- Schedule 40 Clear PVC Pipes and Fittings
- Schedule 40 PVC Pipes and Fittings
- Schedule 80 CPVC Pipes and Fittings
- Schedule 80 PVC Pipes and Fittings
- Metal Butterfly Valves
- PE Elgef Plus Pipes and fittings
- PP PE Pipes and Fittings
- PP PE Valves
- PROGEF Standard Metric Valves
- PVDF Pipes and Fittings
- PVDF SYGEF Plus HTR metric Infra Red Valves
- PVDF SYGEF Plus Pipes and Fittings
- PVDF SYGEF Plus Valves
- PVDF SYGEF Standard JIS Valves
- PVDF Valves
- SYGEF Plus metric Valves
- SYGEF Standard Metric Valves
The catalogs are compatible with the below materials, PVC, CPVC, PVC-CPVC-U, ABS.
版本 15.0.6100.3, 2023/3/31
Upgrade to 2021 and later versions
I think its a great catalog but I'm struggeling getting the connections to work with the spec I've made.
Any chance you could help us by advising on the piping connection settings that need to be updated for this spec to work.
Are there Bolt sets in this spec that I'm missing.
I've made plenty specs in my life but I am and alwasy have been struggeling with the PVC specs.
The fixed flanges ended up in the Stub ends section of the spec editor and I can not access them.
Please note: This content pack is neither created nor supported by GF Piping Systems therefore GF Piping Systems cannot guarantee the quality of the content.
The original GF Piping Systems content can be found at https://bim.gfps.com/">https://bim.gfps.com/
With Kind Regards,
BIM & Plant Design Team
Georg Fischer Piping Systems Ltd.
Hi Justas, do you have a GF content pack, that is availible to purchase?
I did not find allmost anything for plant3d
Dear Users, If you have any questions please use the official contact form of GF Piping Systems by clicking the link below: https://bim.gfps.com/contact With Kind Regards, BIM & Plant Design Team Georg Fischer Piping Systems Ltd.
The match size is totally different to the normal dimension, it is very difficult to modify them. Could you know them?