With Spider Pro you will be able to:
- Create rigid links for multiple column-slab joints with diverse options
- Create rigid links for multiple beam-wall joints
- Create multiple drop panels and connect them to the slab using rigid links
- Create rigid links along the length of the bar to connect bars to panels or to connect panels with panels
- Convert selected columns to walls
- Convert all rigid links in the model to bars with the predefined section
- Easily modify the length of the selected bars
- Convert beams to shells with numerous settings
- Easily modify load contour for selected loads
- Easily modify the contour of the panel or opening
- Select panels according to the applied vertical load value. The selection is limited to planar load and uniform planar load on a contour.
- Switch off automatic panel selection in the contour plane for selected load case
- Easily create stairs according to the selected rectangular contour. The contour shall have 4 vertices.
- Easily check the area loads and create colorful load maps
- Easily change the start or end node for selected bars
- Align coordinates for nodes based on the selected node
- Measure distance between 2 nodes
- Convert walls to columns
- Convert walls to loads
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Informace o této verzi
Verze 2.0., 19.04.2022
What's new in this version: - Implemented conversion of walls to columns - Improved algorithm of rigid links creation along wall edge. Now it is possible to create rigid links also along the bottom edge of the wall, top and bottom edges can be inclined - Implemented conversion of walls to loads with the possibility to specify the density of the wall material - Added rigid panel label creation menu in the dialog Column 2