Composite Beam Design Extension 2019Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Using Composite Beam Design Extension, you can quickly design and check the behavior of composite beams. You can also design an entire composite floor system on a floor by floor basis within a Robot model.
This application lets you select from two methods of calculating internal forces: Internal Engine and Robot Structural Analysis (for advanced users).
All design is based on ANSI/AISC 360-10.
This application works for composite steel beam design, but you can also use it for non-composite design.
The basic functionalities include interactive and automatic design of composite beams.
Full bidirectional integration with the Robot model is achieved using this application.
Note: Composite Beam Design Extension 2019 will work only with Robot 2019.
To install the application:
- Open Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2019.
- Click Add-Ins > Composite Beam Design Extension.
- In the Composite Beam Design Extension Starter dialog, click Yes to open the Autodesk App Store website.
- From the website, download the installer and run the .msi file to install the application.
After the installation is complete, you may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the add-in.
To uninstall the application:
- Exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it.
- Uninstall it from Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features (Windows 7/8) or Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
- The Internal Engine method does not support cantilevers and multi-span beams.
- Deck orientation is consistent with the x-x axis of the local coordinate system of the slab.
- In an Robot model, we recommend using orthotropic slabs composed with trapezoidal steel plates.
|Version Number||Version Description|