R2R - Transfer OffsetsWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Using R2R is pretty straight forward. But first, you need to get a license.
- Open R2R. It is placed under the tab named STAND.
- Click on Help->License-> Try. This will redirect to license.stand.com.tr
- In the form; select R2R application. The request code will be automatically filled. Then fill out the rest of the form and download your license.
- Click on Help->License-> Load.
- Select the License.xml file that you just downloaded.
- Switch the tabs from the above Beam/Column to chose whichever element's offsets you want to calculate.
- Press Calculate Offsets Button. This will calculate the start and end offsets of the bar.
- Check if everything is correct. Marks, Offset values, etc. Don't forget to fill every element's Mark value, as the program uses the mark to match the bars between Revit/Robot.
- Decide to use local or global offsets. When you decide to use the tick button to set local/global.
- Get Beams/Columns from Robot. The right side. (RSA must be open)
- If everything is OK, now you can press the Transfer Offset button. This will define shown offsets into the respective bars in Robot Structural Analysis.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
The installer will place the plugin to folder %ProgramData%\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\R2R.bundle. All versions of the application will reside here. Your license file will also be placed in this folder.
There are currently no known issues. If you encounter a bug or any other issue please contact us.
You can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How do I activate my product?
Once you download the plugin, it comes with a limited functionality mode, where its BUTTONS are not enabled. However, you can get a 3-day free trial license by clicking Help->License and Try. Doing so, you will be directed to our license server web site as explained in the usage section.
Once you simply fill the form with your request code you will be able to download the license file that is specially generated for you. This file will also be sent to you by email in-case you lose it. After you get the file, you can simply load your license file from Help -> License -> Load and then select your License.xml file.
After 3 days, your license will be expired and the plugin will return to the limited functionality mode. If you like it, you can purchase it monthly or yearly. Please contact support for payment options.
2. Can I use my license on another computer?
Our licensing scheme is per seat-based and your license is specific to the computer in which you have placed your request. You need a specific license for every workstation you intend to use our programs. Please contact us to have a quote for volume licensing.
3. Does R2R work with every setup?
Although we have tested many different setups and versions, glitches may occur on yours. Generally, if your system can run Autodesk® Revit®, then our plugins will work. If you’ll experience any issues, please contact us.
4. Can I get a refund if my product does not work?
Our products are non-refundable. We want to ensure that you are %100 satisfied so we provide a 3-day free trial version before you purchase any of our products. If you have any further questions, check out our refund policy in Eula.
5. How often will you be making updates to the plugins?
We plan to release updates on every new version of Revit. However, we can also make releases according to the user feedback and for bug fixing reasons.
6. Is academic pricing available?
The academic licensing is to be only used for non-commercial purposes. Those intending to use our software for educational and research purposes can contact us to acquire academic licensing. It is available free of charge for University members and students.
7. This plug-in doesn't fully satisfy my needs. I have an idea to be developed to make it work better. What should I do?
We like lean methodology on our product development. And we appreciate every piece of advice and feedback from our users. Please contact us if you have literally anything to say about our programs.
|Version Number||Version Description|