General Usage Instructions
General workflow of Diaphragmer_v1.1.xlsb
- Open Robot and load the model with defined stories
- Run analysis
- Create a template in Excel using the button
- Input desired load case number in the green cell
- Press Get Stories Data to get names of the existing stories and coordinates of the center of gravity of each story projected on the related floor slab level. The story will be processed if the weight of the story is above zero.
- Select all floors and delete FE mesh
- Press Create Nodes to create master nodes according to the received coordinates. It is also possible to create nodes with predefined numbers – a user has to input desired node numbers manually and press the button Create User Nodes.
- Press Find Slave Nodes to find and group nodes which belong to the columns and walls
- Press Create Flexible Diaphragm or Create Rigid Diaphragm
- In the case of diverse load cases (especially seismic ones) the center of gravity may change. It is recommended to use the Move Nodes command to change the coordinates of master nodes.
- In the case of the flexible diaphragm and when the center of gravity is located outside the contour of the floor slab the supports should be created. Press Create Supports to assign predefined label UZ_RX_RY (fixed directions) to master nodes.
Download the installer from the Autodesk App store 'Diaphragmer.exe'
To install the app double click on the downloaded installer and follow the instructions.
To uninstall this plug-in through Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|