Composite Beam Design Extension 2024
Using Composite Beam Design Extension, you can quickly design and check the behavior of composite beams. You can also design an entire composite floor system on a floor-by-floor basis within a Robot model.
- This application lets you select from two methods of calculating internal forces: Internal Engine and Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis (for advanced users).
- All design is based on ANSI/AISC 360-10.
- This application works for composite steel beam design, but you can also use it for non-composite design.
- The basic functionalities include the interactive and automatic design of composite beams.
- Full bidirectional integration with the Robot model is achieved using this application.
Composite Beam Design Extension 2024 will work only with Robot 2024 in the English version. If Robot runs in another language version, the application will not be accessible.
This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).