CADtoEarth 2.3 for Autodesk® Revit® extending a family of add-ins that establishes a bi-directional connection between CAD environments and Google Earth or Google Maps. The CADtoEarth 2.3 add-in now allows users to create personal accounts on the CADtoEarth web application and provides individual control over the visibility of uploaded data.
Here is the partial list of what you can expect from the tool:
• Import a section of surface from Google Earth into modeling session as Toposurface;
• Import a pre-drawn sketch from Google Earth or GoogleMaps into a modeling session;
• Get information about building layer from Google Earth;
• Place your 3D structure on the imported toposurface within modeling session and then upload it back to Google Earth;
• Upload your 3D structure directly from a modeling session onto Google Earth;
• Convert your 3D structure to 3D PDF format;
Please take a look at the following video that demonstrates a basic functionality provided by CADtoEarth 2.3:
To find the detailed information about the CADtoEarth 2.3 for Revit please take a look at the following User's Guide:
About This VersionVersion 2.3, 9/8/2015
The CADtoEarth 2.3 – new version of add-in for Autodesk® Revit® establishes a bi-directional connection between CAD environment and Google Earth or Google Maps. The new version allows users to create personal accounts on the CADtoEarth web application and provides individual control over the visibility of uploaded data.