Přečíst si dokument nápovědy
Export Revit designs directly from inside Revit to SKP files.
Transferring your designs from Revit to SketchUp is very handy during many steps in the design process.
- Select between different SketchUp versions.
- Customize output (Scaling, Up Normal, Rotation)
- Great support for materials and textures (Revit materials are supported)
- Capable of handling large models.
Why get a plugin from SimLab?
- The speed of export.
- The ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responsive support to answer your questions and demands. (email@example.com).
What is the SketchUp(skp) File format?
- A file with the SKP extension is a three-dimensional model readable by SketchUp software.
- It allows conceptual designs to be created, viewed and shared quickly and easily.
- Models created with SketchUp can be placed within Google Earth or shared using the 3D Warehouse feature.
Informace o této verziVerze 9.0.0, 11.7.2019
- Updating Plugin for Autodesk® Revit® 2020. - New user-interface for a smoother process and more accessibility.